Sunday 1 April 2012

Weekend

The Easter Bunny visited our Playgroup on Friday.





On Saturday we made a Marble Cake for the cousins' Birthday.



We visited the Art Gallery of WA on Sunday to see our cousin's artwork in the Year 12 Perspectives Exhibition (what a very clever girl A is!!).....



..... and then played in the senses playground outside Perth Museum.




We went to Gandma and Grandpa's for the cousins' Birthday where we gave the beautiful cousin A her going-away present (Fable Fingerless Mitts).....


..... and ate lots of cake. Yum Yum!


Then we blobbed blobbed blobbed all the way home!!




Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, marble and freckles! Putting that one in the memory banks. I like your tunic in the last post. Have you seen the Tova pattern, its a fab one too, I made some on my blog recently :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, nothing like a bit of coloured chocolate to decorate my/our birthday cakes! And thanks for the heads up re the Tova pattern. It is in my sights but I am still enjoying the Schoolhouse tunic playtime at the moment, probably because I know it works!! So far, anyway... Thanks for commenting. I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete