Thursday 5 July 2012

My Creative Space - Olearia Cardigan Ta-dah!!



Miss E's cardi is finished!

Pattern :: Olearia cardigan version 2 by Georgie Hallam aka Tikki on ravelry
Size :: 3
Yarn:: Tosh DK Oceana, approximately 320m - so very soft!
Needles :: 3.75mm and 4mm

And I like this Tikkis' pattern so much, I am checking out her others for future reference.

However, my next planned project will be a birthday gift but, given that the person to be on the receiving end reads this blog*, I can't give any details as yet. Rest assured, I have already chosen the pattern and ordered the wool, even before I had completed the cardi - as I usually do! I get so excited about the next project that I sometimes have trouble finishing the first one!!

In the meantime, while I wait for the new wool to arrive, I have picked up the Hexagon Blanket again, crocheting while watching the 'Fast Bikes'.... er.... Tour de France. As if I'm not already sleep deprived......

More Creative Spaces here.


Sam xx

*thereby narrowing the recipient possibilities considerably!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Oleara. Next on my list of things to knit..lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Samantha, love the cardi.....gorgeous colour.
    I know what you mean by getting excited about the next project before you've even finished
    what you're working on.......
    My mind's always racing ahead coming up with new ideas...no wonder I have so many UFO"s hehe...

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that blue and the puckering technique. Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - you don't have an email attached to your blog so I will reply here, I get my Madtosh usually from The Loopy Ewe, but Jimmy Beans and Eat Sleep Knit are also great.

    ReplyDelete