Friday 21 December 2012

Spoilt

 
Farewell to the craziness that packing up a house brings and, while we may not have our furniture delivered until Monday*, we will be setting up the Christmas tree as soon as we gain possession of our new home!
 
Until then, we are staying with my parents for longer than expected, enjoying some quality grandparent time before we head south tomorrow. 
 
And it's not only the kids who are being spoilt with our stay here - I get to squeeze in some sneaky knitting on my Mara shawl before the unpacking begins. Hee hee!
 
 
 
Merry Christmas!!!
 
Sam xx
 
 
* Hooray to the movers who are bringing our furniture to us on Christmas Eve!!


1 comment:

  1. Lucky you - the calm before the storm maybe?!
    Enjoy being spoilt I think! I can't even imagine knitting at the moment - too hot here. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete